Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A special guest at Hrithiks birthday party was his Kites co-star Barbara Mori

-TO VIEW THIS VIDEO CLICK ON IMAGE-
A special guest at Hrithik's birthday party was his Kites co-star Barbara Mori
Hrithik that has turned the 35 saturdays has celebrated to make of occasion what gradice the best. Dance hall. That one equally with Barbarian that Moors for a number has made the choreography from the old friend Farah Khan.Sighed Hrithik, what more can wish for? This birthday that I can only wish for my Sussanne wife for being with me all my life. That other? I have otherwise all. Thus I do not have need of some other gifts except the lotteries of love from all. The public and the fans it have overflowed much more love that merit. A warm embrace means more to me that View free video online

No comments: